[nabs-l] JAWS 11 with SPSS 18

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:24:27 UTC 2010

I definitely know how frustrating this is. I have heard through the
grape vine that NVDA works with SPSS although i do not know any
details. I hope someone replies with them. I used a reader for my
undergrad stats course. A reader might be helpful even if you do find
a way to access SPSS so you can read and navigate tables faster.

I know SPSS is much more efficient, but if you are initially using
excel to enter and organize your data, i know you can do T tests and
correlations that way, but you can't do anovas and other more complex
tests, and pivot tables in excel to my knowledge are not accessible
with jaws.

Best of luck, and definitely let us know if you find something that works.

Cindy