[nabs-l] Microsoft Office 2010

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 01:05:15 UTC 2010

Hi guys,
The question about Excel 2007 reminded me that I need to get with the
program in learning Microsoft Office 2010. The interface is different,
the format seems odd, and I'm not sure where to get started.

Does anyone have suggestions for accessible books or websites to read
on using Office 2010 with JAWS (Word and Excel primarily)? Does anyone
have any suggestions of their own on how to learn Office 2010? I seem
to be at a loss as to the interface of the latest Microsoft Office.

Thanks for any help, and thanks for the interesting conversations on the list!

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!