[nabs-l] JAWS 11 with SPSS 18

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:24:44 UTC 2010

Most schools have an office, named differently at each school, that
deals with making sure students with disabilities get the necessary
accommidations.

That is frustrating that you must use SPSS. Do you have to print and
turn in the output tables? Because if you don't, then you could do the
tests you can in excel and have  areader help wwith the more
complicated ones. It might be best to start by talking to your
professor before going to the disabilities office. I always find it
easier to try to solve things without a third party first. Explain
your situation. The disabilities office might be a good place to find
a reader though, or you could consult with some professors in your
department who might be able to point you toward a good student
familiar with SPSS.

Cindy