[nabs-l] accessible cellphones on the Sprint network

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:37:37 UTC 2010

The sprint samsung intrepid smart phone is accessible when you install code factory moble speak mobile screen reader. This phone runs microsoft windows mobile 6.5 professional operating system. I like this phone it is great. The phone has full qwerty buttons keyborad & touch screen also From Jacob struiksma