[nabs-l] word2007?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:34:15 UTC 2010

I had the same problem with Word 2010, which is not much different
from 2007, according to my boyfriend. NBP (National Braille Press) has
a book calleed "Exploring Microsoft Word 2007 with JAWS" that I'll be
getting. It looks quite good, and is $10 in hard-copy or e-Braille, or
ASCII (which also includes Word documents), or large print.

I definitely suggest getting this book. I have no clue the answers to
your questions, but I'm hoping to learn from the book!

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!