[nabs-l] NFB state scholarships and convention

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:14:25 UTC 2010

Hi all, this is a reminder that if you are a student living or who
will soon be living in NY state, and would like to apply for our state
scholarship, you may do so by going to

http://nfbny.org/Scholsrships.htm

Also, for those of you who are not on our mailing list and would like
to join our division, just look for us on nfbnet.org under NYABS (New
York Association of Blind Students), and say hello.

Our 54th State convention is coming up over the weekend of October
22-24 at the Adams Mark Hotel, 120 Church Street, Buffalo, NY  14202.
Details on our student division will be up soon! we would love for you
to join us! Check out our convention details

http://nfbny.org/Convention%202010.htm

Thanks for reading,
Alex Castillo