[nabs-l] For Braille Note Users: Translating Braille note Documents?

Ashley cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:41:57 UTC 2010

I am needing some help. I have written a document on my braille note,
and want to translate it into a regular text file. The document is
written in computer braille. I have tried doing this via the translate
file option, first translating regularly from braille to text. This
apparently did not work, becuase the braille note file is originally
.kwb, and the text document, .kwt, which neither are read by the
computer. . I then did something where I translated from braille to
text, then exporting the file, which did manage to change the document
in to .txt, but gave me a blank file, in other words, the actual text
still does not read on the computer. Does anyone know of a way I can
go about doing this, if there is one? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.