[nabs-l] language lab

David davidschool97 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 02:22:17 UTC 2010

you go to nvda-project.org and click on the download link if you do not want
to do that feel free to e-mail me off list and I will send you the exe of it
David Thomas
Owner and moderator of electronicsandmorefortheblind at
electronicsfortheblind-request at emissives.com with subscribe in the subject
line
Vice President of Paez Production Networks
subscribe to No Eyes required on iTunes e-mail me with any concerns at
davidschool97 at gmail.com
Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication
is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the
subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this
message and/or any accompanying media.