[nabs-l] blackboard 9.1

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 18:29:38 UTC 2010

Rob,
This message was posted before but got overlooked I guess.   All I know is
that the latest Blackboard is supposed to be screen reader friendly.  Have
you tried searching for edit fields to type your responses.  If you use jaws
that is F for forms field or E for edit field.
You could also call blackboard and ask them.

I've used Blackboard but that not function.  Not sure if it would work with
jaws.
Ashley