[nabs-l] Personal aides and other services in school

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 04:07:23 UTC 2010

Oh how I loved Hailstones and Halibut Bones, too! I borrowed it in
hardcopy Braille from the state library for the blind when I was still
learning Braille as extra practice and fun at the same time (my
thought was that if I read something I enjoyed, it would help me relax
and be comfortable reading Braille, and then I'd get better
faster...and that worked quite well, with me reading Huckleberry Finn,
Harry Potter, and Hell House later!).

~Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!