[nabs-l] blackboard 9.1

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 02:51:42 UTC 2010

hello all,

as to the topic of blackboard i'm having problems with it this semester. i have used blackboard in the past which was accessiblwe with jaws but, now it's not. my science class that i'm taking this semester has all of it's tests and quizzes on blackboard along with the lecture notes from my porfessor too. i have contacted him about it but, he is relutnant to email me the quizzes and tests since there's a timer on them and, it takes me a long time to read them with jaws.

so, what should i do in regards to this? thanks again and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
from amy