[nabs-l] braille note V. Packmate

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 03:22:59 UTC 2010

Well, I have had experience with pacmates crashing.  Of course, this
was a few years ago, so I may be a little out of date.  I had to start
using a laptop full time because I went through 3 pacmates.

Also, the pacmate used to eat some of my files.  I have heard that
this has happened to other people as well.

I am using a braille note apex now, and I am a little confused about
some things because this I am rather new at it, but I like it.  I
haven't had battery problems with it, and it hasn't been randomly
erasing my files.

About the Bible.  You can find several different versions on
bookshare.  They have the whole bible that you can download, or you
can download some of the books individually.  It's pretty awesome!