[nabs-l] iPod Touch or Icon?

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:33:44 UTC 2010

YOu don't necessarily have to double tap to type. You can change the typing mode on the fly by using the roter. I always use touch typing which does not require double tapping at all and is pretty efficient. This is only possible with iOs for. With iOs 3 you will indeed need to double tap or split tap to type.