[nabs-l] money-making opportunity for students

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sat Sep 11 19:51:11 UTC 2010

Zach:
I can't talk about it publicly, but you should've been made aware that the last email, regarding the podcasts was final?

Remember how you were so arrogant in saying "I hate working with those who don't get their act together and will form my own company?"

Business doesn't forgive or forget easy, you're exempt from the offer, as we've had our "experience" with you, and you know exactly what I mean, so don't even try to fake innocence here.

Jorge

P.S., sorry to other NAB members, had no way of making this private.