[nabs-l] money-making opportunity for students

Zach DG blind.biker94 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:27:50 UTC 2010

there is a way to make private.  I (do) know how.  I mentioned
that not wanting to work deal because there was nothing happen
with the network at the time proposed.  If you are making
exceptions, then you should redeem the exception made on July
29th and rehire me.  If not, that's fine, and I will remove
9177550349 from my contact list and forget we even had the
pleasure of meeting.  Which I would not want to do because I can
see an oppertunity in our electronic friendship.