[nabs-l] PDF Document to Accessible Word Document

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Sun Sep 12 14:50:48 UTC 2010

Itt depends ... Is Jaws reading the file to you at all?  If yes, you can
probably export it into a text document.  If, however, Jaws is not reading
anything to you, that probably means there is only an immage of the text in
the file, not actual text.  In this case, you cannot export the file into a
text document.  You'll have to print out the file and scan it into Kurzweil.
Depending on how the immage looks, the file may or may not scan very well.

Serena