[nabs-l] using gmail with Outlook Express

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 19:34:30 UTC 2010

Hi, all,
  Thanks for all your help with Google Docs! I have another
Google-related question: Has anyone tried to  access the imap gmail
server using outlook Express? I followed all the configuration
instructions on-line, but Outlook keeps telling me that the gmail
folder is an unknown mailbox. I know this is not exactly an
accessibility-related question, but I'm wondering whether any of you
who are technology-minded out there knows what may be causing the
problem and how to solve it. Thanks!
   Katie