[nabs-l] using gmail with Outlook Express

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 19:45:29 UTC 2010

Katie,

Perhaps you've done this already, but in addition to putting the correct
IMAP settings in Outlook Express, you also have to enable IMP from within
the web interface of gmail as well.  What you want to do is log into your
gmail account, go to settings and there should be a radio button or
something to enable IMAP.  Click on save the settings when you're done.

Dezman