[nabs-l] Nontraditional student call

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 04:56:58 UTC 2010

I just wanted to thank the committee for holding the conference call this evening for nontraditional students. I'm not the most confident when it comes to conference calls and was nervous to ask questions.
It's been a few years since I've been on campus and was wondering for any other nontrads, did you notice any differences in joining social activities? Were you accepted even if you were in the minority age wise? I'm probably worrying for nothing and once the semester gets going things will be fine.

Thanks
Anjelina