[nabs-l] Braille Wizard

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 15 19:08:20 UTC 2010

Hello Robert and everyone,

    For Sarah's benefit Deane is no stranger to the access technology field.
He along with Dr. Tim Cranmer developed the Braille-N Speak the ancestor of
many of the notetaking devices now used by the blind. Deane is well aware of
the accessibility issues concerning the Droid OS and will address them. Its
good to have Deane and perhaps the rest of the Blazie family once again
involved in pioneering new access technology for the blind.

Peter Donahue