[nabs-l] Looking for an e-mail for Amber Rhea Cook?

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Thu Sep 16 17:21:09 UTC 2010

Hello, I am looking for an e-mail or Anne-Marie Cook. I have a question about where recording for the blind and dyslexic's efforts are at it relates to using a Mac with our BMD. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Better yet if Anne Marie reads this list, could you please write me off list and we will hopefully have a discussion about all of this? Thank you very much in advance for any help from someone could offer.
Maurice Mines
minesm at me.com