[nabs-l] Can a person's movement be affected by blindness?

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:18:38 UTC 2010

These are interesting questions. I'm a musician as well, and have been told
the same things. People say that I need to have a more positive facial
expression. Since I've been totally blind since birth, facial expressions
are confusing to me. I don't know if I'm looking positive or negative even
though  I'm enjoying playing bass in the band very much. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Good topic,
Jim.
Hope and guide dog, Beignet