[nabs-l] Can a person's movement be affected by blindness?

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 19:55:46 UTC 2010

Jim, this is an interesting topic and I've had many of the same questions.
As a child and into my teens I took tap and ballet and worked one-on-one
with a dance instructor who let me feel her body movements. For me it's
being a bit self-conscious; I don't like free dance because I worry how I
might look since comments I've received were honest observations, but I now
second guess myself. I've heard yoga is a great way to feel the differences
between true relaxation and rigidity.