[nabs-l] FW: (BlindTech) epub ebooks

Corey Cook ccook01 at knology.net
Sun Sep 19 19:15:43 UTC 2010

Now this could be wonderful!

Corey Cook
Email
ccook01 at knology.net
Facebook
ccook01 at knology.net
Skype
coreym821

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtech-bounces at blindtech-list.info
[mailto:blindtech-bounces at blindtech-list.info] On Behalf Of Stumpy
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:47 PM
To: Technology list for the Blind and Vision Impaired
Subject: Re: (BlindTech) epub ebooks

Acording to the Blind Bargains mailing list, Blio is supposed to be released
on September 28.  This is free, accessible software to read e books.
More info:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20100915006132/en/Blio-Revolutionize-D
igital-Reading-Experience-Launches-September

If this link doesn't work, let me know...

hudd61 at windstream.net

        Scott