[nabs-l] AIM reset password--please help!

Serena Cucco serenacucco at verizon.net
Mon Sep 20 00:17:24 UTC 2010

            Hi Nabsters,

My computer crashed recently, so I've been re-installing several programs on
my new computer, including AIM.  Unfortunately, I forgot my password.  My
mom was able to read me the words within the image and the AOL website said
I'd receive an email with a link with where to continue the password reset
process.  I never received an email from AOL.  Does anybody know the link or
website for continuing the process to reset my AIM password, after I've
dealt with the image?

Thanks,

Serena