[nabs-l] Oppinions on the documentary "Going Blind"?

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:33:29 UTC 2010

Without intending to be harsh, and baseing my comments exclusively on the
description below, the only reason I might consider showing this film to
people is so that I could explain what is so harmful about the attitudes
expressed in it.

It feels much more like the all-too-common personal tragedy/inspiring
individuals way of depicting blindness.  Hard to say for sure, but this is
the impression I get from the description.

Best,

Marc