[nabs-l] Heightened Senses

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 01:12:42 UTC 2010

HelloJoe and list,

 I cannot   begin to speak for anyone else (nor is anyone asking me
to).   But I tend to think that my hearing  is about as good  or bad
as anyone else's.
 I basically tell people that I think my  senses work just as well as
the next person's, just that I think I've learned to use  them in
different ways to kind of "get my mony's worth" out of what I've been
given.
 Best,
  Darian