[nabs-l] Used BrailleNote Classic $200 or Best Offer

Stacy Leigh Cervenka stacy.cervenka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:50:07 UTC 2010

Hey, everyone,

I'm trying to sell an old BrailleNote Classic with a 6-key Braille-style
keyboard that I used in my undergrad days, but haven't touched in nearly 5
years. I want to get rid of the unit ASAP, but it's in very usable
condition, so it seems like a shame to just trash it. Please see the details
below and email me at stacy.cervenka at gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks.

Braille Note BT Classic (with a Perkins-style Braille keyboard)

Keysoft version 4.01

USB printer/scanner cord

Telephone/modem cord

Serial cable for a printer

BrailleNote PC software

Regular print user guide and command summary

Large print command summary

User's guide is available electronically, as it is installed on the
BrailleNote itself.

Got it in 2001; used in until 2006; haven't used it since.

Some of the cells on the Braille display are a little bit sticky (a little
bit slow in going down), but this isn't too noticeable.

Overall unit is in good condition, just outdated and used.

$200 or best offer (includes shipping)

Contact Stacy at stacy.cervenka at gmail.com