[nabs-l] WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:34:50 UTC 2010

I liked the article in general. I thought it was a little silly to say that she was "lost" because her parents remodeled the kitchen. I think "lost" was a little too strong of a word. Also...the school hired her an aid to help her get around? Seems a little odd. She is obviously successful though, so go her.

Briley