[nabs-l] Northern Illinois University

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 19:25:04 UTC 2010

Dear all,
Are there any on the list who attend Northern Illinois University,
particularly in the Special Education of the Blind program
(undergraduate and/or graduate), or lives in the Dekalb area? I am
considering NIU for transfer after I finish up at the local community
college for undergraduate and/or graduate work, and I would like to
learn more about the university from another blind student. In
particular, I want to know about accessibility around the university
and campus, the professors' and staff's attitudes toward blindness,
what you like and don't like about the university, and what you like
and don't like about Dekalb. Really, I would like to pick someone's
brain clean, if they'd let me!

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!