[nabs-l] Fw: math textbook question

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Sep 26 01:17:16 UTC 2010

Re: [nabs-l] math textbook question
----- Original Message -----
From: Nicole B. Torcolini
To: solsticesinger
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] math textbook question

Are you a college student?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: solsticesinger
  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:57 PM

  Rachel,

  I would suggest a reader, since it seems the only viable option. You might
  talk to the disability services department at your school, and see if
  they'll put the diagrams into some sort of tactile format for you.

  Good luck.

  Shannon
  Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
  Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 to 9 eastern.
  www.radio360.us