[nabs-l] [nagdu] Requesting information:

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 29 00:46:43 UTC 2010

What is an "accessible / blind friendly town," prey tell?

One with good public transportation -- or
something else?  That would seem to vary from person to person.

Also, it might be a good idea to join the
maryland-related lists, greater baltimore, nfbmd,
nfb-sligo, nationalharbor.  Go to nfb.org and
choose first link, and all lists show up there.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920