[nabs-l] Google Calendar

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 01:23:37 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has had success using Google Calendar
with JAWS? I am in two lab groups that use Google Calendar to keep
track of research assistant schedules, but when I've tried to use it,
I can't click the links to go from one calendar to the next, or to
click on a particular date. It basically acts like Gmail does in the
"standard" view mode, except that unlike in Gmail, there is no option
for basic (JAWS-friendly) html. Has anyone discovered any workarounds
for this?

Thanks!
Arielle