[nabs-l] Hand outs etc.

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:52:55 UTC 2011

I think I mostly do, too.  Certainly we need to stand up for our legal
rights.  And, were I in her situation, I'd be frustrated, too.
  My other emails on this topic weren't directed at Ashley, but were
students.  Heck, I know sometimes I complain too much sometimes when I
don't get the materials I need from the DSS office or professors or
whatever, but in the time it takes for me to whine about it I could
easily do the work another way.  If anything, my irritation is caused
by my own laziness which too often rears its ugly head.
  Take care,
Kirt