[nabs-l] Attention central Florida, south Florida, and UNC-Charlotte students

Nick M amin.m111 at live.com
Mon Apr 4 01:11:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

My name is Nick. I am currently contemplating going to the University of Central Florida, The University of South Florida, or the University of North Carolina Charlotte for graduate school. I am trying to make the most informed decision, and I believe that as a blind person knowing about the campus from a blind person’s perspective is very important in this situation. I was wondering if any of you attend (or have attended) any of these three universities. If you do could you tell me a little bit about your experience? I am primarily wondering about disability services (I use Braille and e-text at my current institution), but any information is helpful. Thank you so much! This really means a lot to me.

Thanks,

Nick