[nabs-l] Arizona Blind Students Spring Seminar - CORRECTED LOCATION!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:14:41 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Calling all students!

The time has come for  the Arizona association of blind students Spring
Seminar.

This is the time for you to network with other students,find a new way
to cope with highschool or college issues, and, of course, learn about
cutting-edge assistive technology and how to use it.

we will also discuss accessible books, employment, training centers and
why they might be for you, scholarship oppertunities and much much more.

AABS will be selling some delicious homemade goodies for 50 cents and we
will accept donations, so bring your money!

If you want to join us please be at:

The Arizona Public Service (APS) building in Tower 2 of the Arizona
Center located at 400 N. 5th Street, Saturday, April 9 at 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

There will be a social activity after the seminar for all who want to
join us for some food and fun.

Call Darrell Shandrow at 480-389-5627 or email
darrell.shandrow at gmail.com for more information.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Darrell Shandrow