[nabs-l] SAT ACCOMMODATIONS

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 02:15:22 UTC 2011

Nicole,
Are you sure they didn't require it? The College Board is really
strict on accomidations; they don't want kids to cheat on SAT's and
other tests like AP. I just took the SAT's and my accomidations were
that I could write the essay portion on my braille note or my laptop.
I just did mine on the computer so it was easier for the proctor to
see that I wasn't cheating. Like you can't use spell check or anything
like that. I have a friend who did his essay on his braille note and
he had to hook up to a screen so that they could monitor what he was
writing, and this was a couple of years back. It's pretty intense.
Maybe the rules changed?