[nabs-l] The Disney Parks In Orlando

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 22:59:15 UTC 2011

hello david,

as to getting around all of the disney parks when i was there in 2000 and also at disneyland by myself with a friend of mine in 1999 is that i went to guest services and they told me to go to a cast memeber who is at the beeginning of the ride or attraction and they can direct you to a secret entrance or give you a fast pass where you can go to the head of the line so you don't have to wait in line.

also the fast pass will give you to sit in a particular space for people with disabilities or will give you more specific information.

i hope this information is helpful to you. unfortunately, due to financial circumstances i'm not going to orlando this year for convention and also going to disney world either which is sad to me. but, i will be going to orlando in 2013 for sure! thanks for your interst and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs always,
from amy