[nabs-l] Accessible phone

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:08:10 UTC 2011

Hey all,
I too have the LGENV3, and yes it's true that the internet feature of the
phone will not work with the kind of speech software that is built in the
phone.  I not sure, but I don't think that Verizon Wireless even carries the
LGEVN3 anymore, but then again I may be wrong.
I'm not due for an upgrade until the year 2012, but I'm looking for a phone
like the ENV3, but it has the ability to let you be able to see who texted
you if you missed the text message that was sent to you.  Currently the ENV3
doesn't let you go back in your inbox and see who the text message is from,
it just reads the message out loud to you, and not the time or who the
message is from.  I don't think any LG phones from Verizon currently have
this option.