[nabs-l] print documents and Braille Note

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:51:59 UTC 2011

If you have a txt, doc, or rtf file on your thumb drive. You don't need to
convert it. The BN can read it. If you do want to convert it, move or copy
the file from the thumb drive to the BN memory. Open the file, and then use
the Spacebar and the letter "S", that will bring up the save menu. There you
can choose which file type you want. It will ask if you want to rename the
file. You can find instructions on how to do this and more in the user guide
that's on the BN.

HTH
Marsha