[nabs-l] Accessible phone

dreicer, zachary z.dreicer at emissives.com
Mon Apr 11 12:51:34 UTC 2011

don't you know it, Julie:)

Sent from my BRAILLENOTE Apex

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Julie McGinnity <kaybaycar at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:25:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Accessible phone

I love my Samsung Haven!  It's great.  I used to have a smart
phone
with Mobile speak, and it froze all the time.  This phone is
great.
It tells me if I don't have service and if the battery is low.  I
really love it!  I wouldn't get an Iphone for anything.  This is
simple to use and has no touch screen.  It also doesn't cost as
much.
Perfect.