[nabs-l] Looking for Student Seminar Reports

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:14:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,

It is my understanding that several of our state student divisons
happened to have seminars, annual business meetings, or other
activities this past weekend. We'd like to publish a special NABS
bulletin highlighting all the exciting student events that happened
across the country last weekend. I'm asking for your help in composing
this bulletin. If you had a student event last weekend, or anytime in
the last month, please write up a brief (paragraph or two) report on
what you did, where it was, who came, etc. Please send your reports to
me by Saturday, April 16, at 9:00 p.m. EST. You can send them to me at
nabs.president at gmail.com
This is a great way for you to tell the national NABS what's been
happening in your state!

Looking forward to reading all your reports.
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org