[nabs-l] Accessible phone

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:05:06 UTC 2011

Is the Gusto a smart phone that requires a data plan?

I also have a question about the Haven. The people who I have observed
with the Haven have had the volume up. Other people could hear what
the phone was saying. I know that sometimes in simpler phones, turning
the sound down to a level where one has to put the phone up to their
ear to hear the voice is not an option, so I was curious if it is in
the Haven.

Thanks

Cindy