[nabs-l] Rates for Drivers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Apr 18 01:12:40 UTC 2011

This all is going to vary from person to person, and depending on
your style.  You could ask the driver for their odometer reading at
beginning and end of trip, and figure it yourself if you want, or you
can have them tell you how many miles.  Mapquest will give you
distance between two different addresses.  Someone mentioned paying
30 cents per mile.  That may be on the low side, particularly with
gas going up.  The IRS rate is fifty something cents I believe, it is
refigured each year.

There is no right, or perfect answer, it is what works for you and
what you are comfortable with.

Dave