[nabs-l] Need Advice: Accessible Planners

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Fri Apr 22 02:34:57 UTC 2011

But what about for those who just don't have the desire to learn
the touch-screen interface? Some people just can't seem to find
it easy to use at first, and is quite getting used to it. one of
my teachers of the blind had me try out an iPhone but it seems
like it's kind of a tedious process remembering where to tap and
double tap and things like that.

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:27:11 -0400
>Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Need Advice: Accessible Planners

>I agree. Some people picture the iPhone as this really complex
thing, but it's really the easiest phone to use. No commands to
remember, no weird things. Just tapping and doubletapping a
screen...