[nabs-l] What You've Heard about Structured Discovery

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Fri Apr 22 20:27:36 UTC 2011

Hey students!

I was wondering what you've heard about Structured Discovery and the
centers in which it's used. If you've gone to an SD center or were
taught cane travel using Structured Discovery, please let me know what
you were told or what you heard about it prior to your experience. Most
important, where have all of you received your info from? in other
words, who told you what you know or have heard about Structured
Discovery and SD centers? Thanks. This info will be used as part of a
research project I'm conducting for a class at Louisiana Tech.

Respectfully,
Jedi