[nabs-l] When a loved one goes sighted

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 23 04:59:37 UTC 2011

Jedi:

Well done.  I appreciate a thoughtful post such as that below.

As to having black skin being part of one's identity, is it the black skin
or the cultural nuances and preferences that traditionally have been
supposed to go along with black skin or have been imposed upon those with
black skin that are what contributes to the identity?

Mike