[nabs-l] Quick Question

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:48:29 UTC 2011

In my opinion, I think you should go to the class this summer. Not
only are you going to get used to having a dog, but you will be able
to learn together. I think it's better when people get dog guides
before college simply because when they go for their college
orintation, they're both sharing the experience, and the both of them
are on the same page. Good luck man, and if you decide to get your dog
now or later, I hope for the best. They're great animals.

--
Daniel C Romero
Paterson New Jersey

Cell Phone: 973-955-6955