[nabs-l] Placement Exams

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 01:19:57 UTC 2011

Thanks for that. Did you have to register with the office first? Do you
have to have yours done by like May 11? Do you know if they're a lot of
graphs? I hope not!!! What accommodations did you get?
I'm going to Michigan State I believe and I want to major in computer
science and want a degree in computer software engineering.