[nabs-l] Question about technology

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 24 16:08:24 UTC 2011

I am sure Humanware will be at convention, and can show you.  The
Apex is much like the Braille Note.

Which depends on what you want to do, take notes, write papers, go on
internet, do e-mail, chat, sync with a PC, etc.  Which is better
depends on your style, experience, needs, etc.  There isn't a right
or wrong answer.

Dave